We will contact you shortly.
Online-course by Karina Lira
so we can send the notification about starting the sales to your personal email address
ORemail us at moc.liamg%40arilanirak.erac
Pre-Raphaelites, the late Victorian epoch, and the origin of the Gothic style LEARN MORE →→→
● Are Pre-Raphaelites the first freaks among creative elites? How are they connected with hippies from the 1960s?● The phenomenon of “Worldwide Sorrow” and why a corpse became the ideal of European beauty in the 19 century.● Romanticism as a state of mind.● Victorian morality and its dark side.● Art Nouveau – a new style for romantic hearts.● DNA of gothic style on Victorian attire basis.● My examples of modern stylization of Gothic/Victorian style.
+ Homework Deadline: 05.09.2022
Edwardian era, La Belle Epoque, influential designers of the decade LEARN MORE →→→
● Gibson girl - the first American sex symbol?● The influential designers: Who did Coco Chanel hate? A famous designer who couldn’t even draw. A man who created marketing of fashion. ● The way the elite held the world in their hands and lost it in the bloody war.● DNA of Edwardian style.● My examples of modern stylization of Edwardian fashion.
+ Homework Deadline: 07.09.2022
A new generation of women, an apocalypse of fashion & cultural life LEARN MORE →→→
● Art Deco style – a totally new concept for a world● Flapper girl & the first sexual revolution● Pop icons of the Roaring Twenties● Trends and standards of beauty in the 20s ● DNA of the fashion of the 20s● The greatest directors of a silent cinema ● Trends and standards of beauty in the 30s● Influential fashion designers of the 30s● DNA of the fashion of the 30s● My examples of modern stylization of the 20s & 30s fashion
+ Homework Deadline: 09.09.2022
The bipolarity of the epoch and how the Second World War influenced on fashion and new standards of beautyLEARN MORE →→→
● Difference between styles of the 30s and the 40s● Why military factories influenced women's fashion● The way fashion changed dramatically from strict noir style to sex bombshells in just 5 years● Pin-up style ● Second World War influence on the fashion and new standards of beauty● My examples of modern stylization of 40s fashion● DNA of the fashion of the 40s
+ Homework Deadline: 12.09.2022
The confrontation between Dior and Balenciaga, sexual objectification of women LEARN MORE →→→
● How Dior discarded the freedom of 1940s fashion and tried to back fashion to the 1900s● Dior vs Balenciaga – who is more talented?● The Teddy Boys subculture ● Pop icons of the 50s● The start of sexual objectification in the show business ● Fashion trends of the 50s● DNA of the fashion of the 50s● The most common mistakes in the stylization of the 50s● My examples of stylization of 50s fashion● DNA of the fashion of the 40s
+ Homework Deadline: 14.09.2022
The beginning of a new fashion epochLEARN MORE →→→
● How fashion became “alive” for the first time in history ● Why the 1920s and the1960s are connected and why these decades are considered the most powerful decades in the culture of the 20s century.● How tights and contraceptives "changed the world" for women● Mod subculture and its style as one of the best ones for men who want to change their style● Hippies● DNA of the fashion of the 60s● My examples of modern stylization of the 60s fashion
+ Homework Deadline: 16.09.2022
The era of polyester, synthetics, and mass-market. The first era of unique and vivid men’s fashion since the epoch of Louis XVI (2 parts) LEARN MORE →→→
● The new ideal of the female body● Bloody events in history that influenced the fashion● Returning of Edwardian style to fashion. The DNA of this style in the 70s● Boho and the style DNA ● Returning of Art Deco style to fashion. The DNA of this style in the 70s● How the American style overcame the French one for the first time in history● The significant fashion designers of the 70s● The Fashion icons of the 70s ● Casual (sporty) style and its DNA.● Women's business style ● The social trends of the 70s● Glam Rock style and its DNA● Disco style The and its DNA.● Punk Rock style and its DNA● My examples of stylization of 70s fashion
+ Homework Deadline: 19.09.2022
The material world. Why this decade was so crazy? LEARN MORE →→→
● Standards of women’s beauty - from a mature business lady to a nymphet● Why this decade was so crazy?● Yappy look● Influence of MTV● Make-up and hairstyles● How sport influenced on fashion in the 80s● Princess Diana phenomenon● Videogame’s impact on the fashion● Main subcultures of the 80s ● DNA of the fashion of the 80s
+ Homework Deadline: 23.09.2022
New generation and new rules. Heroin chic. Did the TV show “Friends” influence on fashion? LEARN MORE →→→
● New generation of politicians ● Natural beauty & simplicity● Less is more, antifashion ● Heroin chic● “Friends” – a TV show that is still influencing the whole world.
+ Homework Deadline: 26.09.2022
Vintage style & confidence
How to wear vintage clothes, feel confident, protect your personal borders and leave your comfort zone LEARN MORE →→→
● How to wear what you want and don’t care what people say● In this lesson I will share with you my experience and tell you about my personal transformation as well as my character building
How to wear vintage style in winter LEARN MORE →→→
● How to wear winter clothing in vintage style while looking elegant, not like a penguin● Forget about oversized down jackets and ski suits. I’ll show you ways how to wear even an autumn coat during winter and not get frozen. All life hacks have been tested by me in conditions of cold Ukrainian winters :)
How to shop in thrift stores /second-hand shopsLEARN MORE →→→
● Types of thrift stores and what to look for in these stores● What to do if you don’t have time for time-consuming shopping in thrift stores (I’ve made for you a list of websites where you’ll be able even to find Prada, Miu Miu, and other luxury brands for around 70 Euro)
How to dress vintage style? (Live)
How to find your vintage style. Ideals of beauty over 9 decades (via Zoom platform)* *only for tariffs Standard and PremiumLEARN MORE →→→
We’ll discuss 9 women’s “archetypes” in a fashion which appeared on the basis of 100 years of fashion evolution.
During the online meeting, I’ll tell you in detail about each of these archetypes, which will help you to find not only your fashion style but your inner women’s energy.
Maybe a red lipstick and elegant dress will fit you the most and reveal/increase your woman’s power? Or maybe it will be masculine suits? Let's find out!
My name is Karina and every single day I try on looks from different epochs. For me, fashion history isn’t just a theory but it is my lifestyle.
All Ukrainian TV channels got the interview from me and called me the vintage expert.
Several years ago, I started a vintage blog on Instagram where I’ve been revealing the beauty of bygone era.
Today I invite you to discover the exquisite world of vintage together with me.
Please, feel free to contact us!
ORemail us at moc.liamg%40arilanirak.erac
After tariff payment, my team will send you access to the platform with the course on your email* within 3 working days.If during 3 working days you don't receive the email with access to the course, please:- check your SPAM folder;- in case there won't be access to the course in the SPAM folder, please contact us at the email: moc.liamg%40arilanirak.erac
* you will get access to the course on the email that you mention for providing payment for the course, so please be attentive and double-check the accuracy of the email address during purchasing the course.